There you are, faced with a tight deadline, and still so much work to do.
No matter whether its a new application or one that you’ve had installed for a long time and have been using on an off and on basis, there is a good chance you – like many other users – are not using it to its fullest potential and in the most efficient and fastest manner possible.
To find out more about your favorite apps, to get to know various shortcuts and automatisms you may not yet be familiar with, opt for our one-on-one Application Training.
To help you get the most bang for your buck, we have opted to focus on high intensity one-on-one training sessions by means of remote access to your computer using the trusted remote access program of your choice.
This way, you can participate from and in the comfort of your own office, using your familiar computer environment, with the added benefit that any files you have been working on as part of the training are already on your computer and will remain there for your later perusal.
Our training offers include, but are not limited to
- Office applications (incl. MS Office and Open Office)
- OCR software (incl. ABBYY FineReader and OmniPage)
- DTP applications (incl. Adobe InDesign, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Pagemaker, MS Publisher, QuarkXpress)
- Graphics/Illustration applications (incl. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Translation Environment Tools (incl. SDL Trados, WordFast, Deja Vu)
- Computer Security Tools (incl. firewalls, anti-virus software, anti-spyware, anti-spam software)
To discuss your training needs, give us a call at +1-312-217-2568 or use the free quote form in the sidebar to the left, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or provide more detailed information on our contact form. You can also fax your documents to us at +1-312-803-2208.