Professional Translation Services in Arabic
Translations in Arabic
Let us help you meet your text translation needs in Arabic. All our translations in Arabic are prepared with your target audience in mind. Since Arabic is spoken in over 30 countries, it is essential to know where your translation will be used. Our translation and localization process makes sure your target audience feel like they are dealing with “one of their own”.
Arabic spoken in the world
- Green: Arabic as sole official language
- Blue: Arabic is one of several official languages
Facts about Arabic
- Arabic (العربية al-ʿarabiyyah or عربي/عربى ʿarabī) is a name applied to the languages which evolved from the Classical Arabic language of the 6th century AD. This includes the literary language (Modern Standard Arabic or Literary Arabic, used in most written documents as well as in formal spoken occasions, such as lectures and radio broadcasts) and the spoken Arabic varieties, spoken in a wide territory stretching across the Middle East and North Africa. Arabic is a Semitic language, closely related to Hebrew and the Neo-Aramaic languages. Many of the spoken varieties often called Colloquial Arabic, are mutually unintelligible dialects and some linguists consider them distinct languages. They are not typically written, although a certain amount of literature (particularly plays and poetry) exists in many of them. Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or Literary Arabic is the official language of all Arab countries and is the only form of Arabic taught in schools at all stages.
Facts about Arabic and the Middle Eastern Market
- Speakers: 256 million people in about 30 different countries.
- The Middle East comprises 3.3 percent of the worlds total internet users. The majority of internet subscribers in the Middle East are in Iran, making up 33 percent of users. Saudi Arabia follows with 11 percent, and the UAE, Syria, and Israel all between 3 and 5 percent.
- Saudi Arabia possesses about 20% of the world’s proven petroleum reserves and is the largest exporter of petroleum.
- Saudi Arabia oil production: 10.52 million bbl/day (2010 est.). Petroleum accounts for approx. 80% of budget revenues.
- GM Egypt is one of General Motors’ most profitable subsidiaries.
- The Egyptian mobile phone market adds an average of one million new subscribers every month.
- With over two million Egyptians using Facebook, Egypt has the most Facebook users in Africa.
Translations from Arabic into English
We also translate all documents from Arabic into English. Our translators are native English speakers who have lived extensively in an Arabic speaking country and are ATA-certified translators in this language combination.
To discuss your translation needs, give us a call at +1-312-217-2568 or use the free quote form in the sidebar to the left, or email us at email@example.com, or provide more detailed information on our contact form. You can also fax your documents to us at +1-312-803-2208.