Professional Translation Services in Russian
Translations in Russian
All our Russian translations are prepared with your target audience in mind. Our Russian translators have years of experience translating documents from English into Russian and are very familiar with the Russian market. Whether you need legal and patent documents pertaining to the oil and gas industry translated or even just a birth certificate, we can help!
Russian spoken in the world
- Blue: Country where Russian is an official language.
- Green: Country with at least 500k native speakers of Russian or significant per capita.
- Purple: Country with at least 8k native Russian speakers.
(Please note: some of the information below has been adapted from Wikipedia under its Creative Commons license.)
Facts about Russian
- Russian (русский язык, russkiy yazyk) is a Slavic language that belongs to the family of Indo-European languages and uses the Cyrillic script. It is used mostly in Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan. It is also widely spoken language in Ukraine, Moldova, Latvia, Turkmenistan, Estonia and Lithuania.
- There are 146 million native speakers in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. Russian is also spoken in Israel by at least 750,000 ethnic Jewish immigrants from the former Soviet Union. There are also sizable Russian-speaking communities in North America. According to the 2007 census, Russian was the primary language spoken in the homes of over 850,000 individuals living in the United States.
- Russians in China form one of the 56 ethnic groups officially recognized by mainland China.
The Russian Market
- Russia has the world’s largest natural gas reserves, the 8th largest oil reserves, and the second largest coal reserves. Russia is the world’s leading natural gas exporter and gas producer. It is also the largest oil exporter and oil producer in the world.
- Import partners: Germany, China, Ukraine, Italy, Belarus (2010).
- Export partners: Germany, Netherlands, US, China, Turkey (2010.
- It is the largest country in the world and spans 9 time zones.
- Russia has the world’s largest forest reserves and is second only to the Amazon rainforest in the amount of O2 it produces.
- The middle class in Russia increased from just 8 million people in 2000 to 55 million people in 2006.
- Exchange rate: Russian rubles (RUB) per US dollar – 30 (2010)
Translations from Russian into English
When you need a document translated from Russian into English, we can also help. Our translators are native English speakers who have lived extensively in Russia are ATA-certified translators in this language combination.
To discuss your translation needs, give us a call at +1-312-217-2568 or use the free quote form in the sidebar to the left, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or provide more detailed information on our contact form. You can also fax your documents to us at +1-312-803-2208.