Professional Translation Services in Spanish
Translations in Spanish for your Target Market
Whether your documents need to be translated into Spanish for use in the US, Spain or South America, we can help. All Spanish translations are prepared by native speakers with your target audience in mind. Given dialectal variations and vocabulary differences from country to country, it is of the utmost importance to properly adjust your language based on the respective target group you are aiming for, not just on a generic language root level, but rather with the necessary amount of localization that makes your target audience feel like they are dealing with “one of their own”.
Spanish Spoken in the World
Facts about Spanish
- Spanish or Castilian (español or castellano) is a Romance language (meaning that it is descended from Latin) in the Ibero-Romance group and was taken most notably to the Americas as well as to Africa and Asia Pacific with the expansion of the Spanish Empire between the fifteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- It is estimated that the combined total number of Spanish speakers is between 470 and 500 million, making it the third most spoken language by total number of speakers (after Chinese, and English).
- Spanish is the official language in 20 countries
- Global internet usage statistics for 2007 show Spanish as the third most commonly used language on the Internet, after English and Chinese.
The Hispanic Market
- In the 2006 census, 44.3 million people of the U.S. population were Hispanic or Latino by origin
- Hispanics make up 14% of the U.S. population.
- The number of Hispanics in the U.S. today is far greater than the entire population of Canada
Translations from Spanish into English
When you need a document translated from Spanish into English, we can also help. Our translators are native English speakers who have lived extensively in the Spanish speaking country where the document originates and are ATA-certified translators in this language combination.
To discuss your translation needs, give us a call at +1-312-217-2568 or use the free quote form in the sidebar to the left, or email us at email@example.com, or provide more detailed information on our contact form. You can also fax your documents to us at +1-312-803-2208.